Holiday greeting cards are here, for a limited time!
Hurry! Only 30 remain in this option!
Three design options to choose from:
Hunger does not take a holiday! For many in our community, the reality of hunger is year-round. While you are sharing a meal with your loved ones, remember those that may not have a meal at all. Hunger affects working families, children, seniors and the unemployed alike.
This year, make a donation in honor of your friends and loved ones and let MAFB prepare and send your holiday greeting cards for you. This is a wonderful opportunity to support hungry families in need while acknowledging those special people in your life!
Here's how it works:
- Gather your list of recipients including name, address, city, state and zip code - we prefer typed lists when possible to minimize errors.
- Decide on your donation size- there is a $6 minimum donation per card.
- Choose your design (options on the right).
- Let us know how you would like your card signed- for example: "From the Smith Family" or "From George and Martha Smith."
- We will send each card for you (unless otherwise specified).
- All orders must be received by December 19th.
To order, simply send your payment, your personal contact information (in case of questions), and card details to:
The Montgomery Area Food Bank
Attn: Brooke Ream
521 Trade Center St.
Montgomery, AL 36108
MAFB is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and an equal opportunity employer and provider. Any donations made through our website are done so through a secure server. We never sell or rent our supporter's names.
Need directions to our facility? Click HERE
521 Trade Center St., Montgomery, AL 36108 334-263-3784 - Phone 334-262-6854 - FAX
Montgomery Area Food Bank
"Feeding Hope Across Alabama"